We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly
Information we collect
HighQ Drive works in synchronization with the HighQ Collaborate platform and provides the ability to synchronize and access sites and files that you already have access to, on your collaborate instance.
In order to provide you with the required “Services” through this app, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- We collect, and associate with your account, information like your name, email address and the URL of your Collaborate instance.
- Account activity details such as sites visited, the resources or files that you access, share, edit or view including moving files and folders.
- Device specific information such as IP address to help us provide you with audit logs.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, such as using your fingerprint as a means of unlocking the app.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to our app, services or goods and products.
Third Party Services
We allow you to use our Services in connection with third-party services. For example, you may choose to upload a file from another service such as iCloud, Google Drive or Dropbox. Please note that when you use such third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
We do not allow third-party banner ads on our app. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
To ensure that your data always stays in the correct region, data stored on your instance never leaves the chosen jurisdiction for backup, disaster recovery or any other purposes except for when you download content over the internet or when your organization requests us to host or transfer the data outside of the chosen region.
We also offer end to end encryption for our services, which means the information you provide through this app is encrypted at all times.
HighQ, acting as a “Data Processor,” as such term is defined in the Data Protection Act 1998, agrees:
- to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational measures are adopted by it to ensure safekeeping against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the Personal Data and against accidental loss, or destruction of, or damage to the Personal Data;
- to use the Personal Data solely for the purpose of providing the required services and acknowledges that use of the Personal Data for any other purpose is expressly prohibited; and
- to process the Personal Data only in accordance with the instructions of Customer
We’ll retain information you store on our Services for as long as we need it to provide you or your organization with the Services. The Information resides in our backups for 30 days and is permanently deleted thereafter, unless we may need to retain this information as necessary to comply with any legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
Law & Protection
We may disclose your information to any government entity or court, if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) prevent fraud or abuse of your account; or (d) protect HighQ’s Intellectual property rights.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify your organization of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.